Master of Public Health (MPH) ONLINE Information Session
Date and TimeThursday, August 1, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 1142
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University.
We invite you to attend an upcoming Information Event:
1) Attend an MPH OPEN HOUSE session. RSVP strongly recommended - Register to attend an MPH OPEN HOUSE.
- ALLENDALE - Tuesday, July 2 @ 3pm. Kirkhof Center (Rm 1142)
- GRAND RAPIDS - TBA
2) Attend our MPH Weekend OPEN HOUSE + TOUR - Tour the new Raleigh J. Finkelstein Building, including our Public Health offices, classrooms, study spaces, and more.
- Saturday, June 29 @ 11am (Pre-registration strongly recommended) Register to attend an MPH OPEN HOUSE + TOUR.
3) Prospective national and international applicants can join us for an interactive Online MPH Information Session with Dr. Ranelle Brew.
- Wednesday, July 10 @ 12pm (Pre-registration for the online session is required) Register to participate in an Online MPH Information Session.
- Thursday, August 1 @ 10am (Pre-registration for the online session is required) Register to participate in an Online MPH Information Session.
Online MPH Information Session Registrants will receive an email link/login approximately 1-2 business days prior to the online session. Use of Google Chrome is required for the session, but sessions are accessible using your desktop, laptop, notebook/tablet, and smartphone. Please note: the MPH degree program is not an online program.