Alumni in 10
Victoria Schnaidt '12, '14
Senior Consultant/Plante Moran
Degree Earned/Emphasis Area
1. What has your journey been since graduation?
Since graduating with my Masters, I have been working at Plante Moran in various roles.
2. How has Grand Valley had a role in your journey?
I was hired through on-campus recruiting at GVSU.
3. What is your favorite Grand Valley memory?
Freshman year, living in West B. I met several lifelong friends and got my first taste of living on my own and spreading my wings. The on-campus community allowed me to thrive.
4. What three words describe your experience at Grand Valley?
Unforgettable, Impactful, Fun!
5. How, and why, have you stayed involved with Grand
Valley since graduation?
Since arriving at GVSU for move-in freshman year, I was always impressed and felt like a part of the family. I want to pay it forward and continue to show current and future Lakers the amazing community that surrounds the campus - even after you graduate.
6. Why are you proud to be a Laker for a Lifetime?
My time at GVSU gave me the tools I needed to obtain a great job with a wonderful company. Additionally, GVSU continues to grow and consistently proves to be a great university for students and the community, and has even received recognition from several sources.
7. What do you like to do for fun?
Cooking, gardening, home-improvement projects, beach-going, adventures, spending time with friends & family.
8. What is your favorite quote/motto to live by?
Live life without regrets.
9. What motivates you?
Life doesn't owe us anything. So it is important to work for what you want and to be a good example for those that will follow you.
10. What book or movie have you recently enjoyed?